The average bathroom is roughly 40 square feet or 5 x 8 feet. This is plenty of space for a shower and tub combo, toilet, and sink with vanity. But we aren’t here to talk about the average bathroom today; we’re going to talk about the important elements of exquisite, luxurious bathroom design. You may even consider this the ultimate guide for designing your dream bathroom if you wish. Are you ready? Let’s get started!
- Floor Space – Floor space can be used strategically to create the illusion of a larger bathroom in a small space or to give you plenty of separation in a very large space. A large bathroom will automatically feel more luxurious than a small bathroom, but floor space isn’t the end.
- Amazing View – Every luxurious bathroom needs an amazing view. Your view could be the landscaping in your backyard or the scenery in the distance, but large windows create a sense of luxury.
- Quality Materials – Never settle for cheap materials that will need to be replaced repeatedly when you’re designing a luxury bathroom. The materials you choose will reflect the quality of the bathroom, so choose wisely and choose quality.
- Multiple Textures – Use furnishings and decor with a variety of textures and designs. A solid marble bathroom would be amazing, but consider breaking it up a bit with copper, glass, and stone.
- Sumptuous Finishes – The perfect shiny finishes will make a big difference in the appearance of the bathroom. Choose finishes that reflect light and direct it in angles that are sure to be amazing.
- Elaborate Details – Ornately finished mirrors, decorative window treatments, and elegant lighting will help polish up the luxurious appeal.
- Decorative Artwork – Artwork creates a beautiful and sophisticated appeal in the bathroom. Use large pieces of artwork as an accent wall or to bring attention to a specific area of the room.
- Elegant Lighting – Make the most of your bathroom lighting options by highlighting the areas you love the most. Shine a spotlight on the artwork; add large candlesticks around the freestanding tub, install large windows and LED recessed lighting for ambient and natural lighting options.
Give us a call at 480-895-3442 if you would like to discuss bathroom design options and ideas with Tri-lite Builders. We have been assisting homeowners in the greater Phoenix area with incredible bathroom designs since 1982. Our goal is to remove the stress and allow you to thoroughly enjoy the bathroom remodeling process. Take a look at what our clients say about us before you make your final decision to remodel with us.