Design Build Remodeling
What is Design Build Remodeling?
Over the years, Tri-Lite Builders has established systems and developed a process to make each client’s remodeling experience enjoyable from start to finish. During your project, you can expect creative thinking, detailed planning, and organized management from each member of the Tri-Lite Builders team. Before construction begins, you will know what your project will look like, how much it will cost, and how long it will take to complete. Our design build remodeling process eliminates surprises and guarantees your project’s timely completion to your exact specifications. Here’s how…
We set goals and strive to meet the expectations of each client through open dialog and detailed plans. We are here to become your teammate and trusted advisor in the remodel process.
Tri-Lite Design Build Process
Step #1 – Initial Contact
- Telephone interview to gather information and determine compatibility of Tri-Lite Design Build process with your project.
- Consultation Meeting to discuss needs, desires, priorities and budget.
- Complete Conceptual Design Agreement with a fee of 3-5% of projected project cost.
Step #2 – Conceptual Design Agreement & Project
- Develop Computer Generated 3-D renderings
- Write specifications for planned project
- Determine Preliminary Price Range
- Forecast projection of time to complete design/build process
- Develop Pre-Construction Agreement (Fee determined by project requirements)
Step #3 – Pre-Construction Agreement
- Plan development and feedback
- Determine Product Selections
- Review project with trade contractors
- Develop projected time-line for project
- Submit plans to HOA if required
- Develop Build Contract
Step #4- Build Contract
- Obtain building permit if required
- Schedule Pre-Construction conference
- Introduce construction team
- Outline payment schedule
- Present Construction time-line
Step #5 – Construction
- Introduce the Production Team
- Pre-Construction Conference
- Clear communication during construction with weekly meetings
- Pre-completion & Final walk through
- 100% client satisfaction
Step #6 – Project Completion
- 2-year warranty on the work performed
- Client Satisfaction Construction survey
- 30 day – 6 month – 11 month and 23 month quality assurance follow-up