If you are planning a bathroom remodel, you might as well decide to go all out and make it fabulous! After all, you probably aren’t going to do a project like this again anytime soon, so why not do it right the first time?
Here are 5 items every high-end bathroom needs:
- Separate Bathtub: A separate bathtub is a luxury that most people love, so if you love soaking in the tub, you will want to consider this option. You can choose from a soaking tub, a jetted tub, or an old-fashioned clawfoot tub, whichever one matches the style of your new space.
- Spa-Like Shower: A shower is no longer just a place to get clean, and we recommend turning this into the ultimate space. You may want to consider enlarging your shower while also adding numerous jets, rain showerheads, steam, and seating. Add in some natural stone and you will have the perfect spa oasis.
- Warm Floors: We know that you really do not like stepping out onto cool or cold floors after your hot shower or bath, so we recommend installing heated floors. These are especially wonderful for those middle of the night bathroom trips. The best thing is that these floors can now be set on a timer, so it is only heated during the times of day that you are using it.
- Custom Cabinets: Storage is always an issue in bathrooms, so you will want to consider custom cabinets for this space. This will allow you to fit more in your bathroom without losing out on the appealing style that you are wanting.
- Add Stone, Glass, or Porcelain: Actually, add all three of these items for the most elegant and luxurious bathroom! All these items will help you bring nature indoors and it will create a calming and tranquil area that you will love to be in.
Everyone loves going to the spa, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that you want your bathroom to feel and look like one. Every spa has high-end features, and you can create that same look inside your own home. Your contractor can help you devise a plan, so that you have everything on your wish list when your bathroom is completed. Call us at 480-895-3442 to discuss bathroom remodeling ideas that will transform your existing bathroom into an amazing spa-like experience.